Thursday, April 22, 2010

Live & Breathe Fitness.....

As most of you know I am on my A-Game right now in the gym.  I have lost almost 40 lbs, and I am halfway to my goal.  I cannot explain how rewarding all of the blood, sweat and tears is but I am addicted and love it.
I workout 6-7 days a week and do a 2-a-day at least once a week.  My workouts consist of boxing, HITT (High Intensity Training), Swimming, Cardio, Lifting Weights, Plyometrics, etc.... I workout with my long time friend and trainer 2-3x a week.  Working out is amazing to me, because after I was hit by a drunk driver 4 years ago I wasn't sure I would ever be able to workout at the intensity that I do now.  God has worked miracles in my life and I am so thankful to have a strong body and mind that allows me to consistently push myself each day.  I went to Cooper Fitness to become a personal triner however I don't train people anymore.  Alex keeps me on my toes, he pushes me to the limit and keeps me accountable while motivating me.  I don't know where you are in your life but I encourage you to workout and eat healthy. 
It's not all about losing weight.  It is about feeling fit and healthy and being a better person.  XOXO -L


My trainer & friend - Alex Pena
   I Love the Agility Ladder!!!            Egg Whites & Oats for Breakfast!                              


SWEAT & MUSCLES ARE SEXY!!         GOAL

2 comments:

The Womacks said...

Congrats on getting close to your goal! Working out is definitely addicting. Love the new blog layout!

RobynFlores said...

I love it! You are doing AWESOME!